Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find the answer to your question below, please call us at 888.416.2409. Or, you can chat with us live - look for the chat box in the lower right-hand corner of the site.
- 1. What is eSutures.com?
- 2. How can I find the correct size of the needle I need?
- 3. How do I place an order?
- 4. Is there a minimum order amount?
- 5. What is your return policy?
- 6. How soon will my order ship?
- 7. What are your payment methods?
- 8. What are your shipping methods?
- 9. What are the shipping and handling costs?
- 10. Do you ship outside the United States?
- 11. Can I save my shipping and billing information so that I do not need to enter it every time?
- 12. Does eSutures.com charge sales tax?
- 13. Why do some entries list dates and other do not?
- 14. Why are there multiple entries for the same item number?
- 15. How do I retrieve my login information?
- What is eSutures.com?
eSutures.com was created as a result of the increasing demand for discounted, brand name suture material and endomechanicals. We are a liquidator of sutures and surgical devices from Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Covidien AutoSuture, Synthes, Arthrex, and many more and are able to pass our savings on to you.
- How can I find the correct size of the needle I need?
To view a diagram of needle sizes, CLICK HERE.
- How do I place an order?
Simply browse through our inventory and add any items to your shopping cart and hit "checkout". You will then be given a total including shipping charges. You may then pay using a credit card or Purchase Order number.
- Is there a minimum order amount?
4. Absolutely not! You can purchase as much or as little as you need. (The quantities listed next to each item are what we currently have available for purchase).
- What is your return policy?
We offer a full 100% money back guarantee (less shipping and handling) on every item we sell within 30 days of purchase. If it does not meet your standards for any reason, simply let us know and we will take it back for a refund. That is how confident we are that you will be satisfied with our service. For return instructions, please call us at 888-416-2409 or 844 - SUTURES (788-8737).
- How soon will my order ship?
All FedEx Ground orders placed by 3:00pm CST are processed and shipped the same day. The cut-off time for FedEx Express orders is 5:00pm CST.
- What are your payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover either online or over the phone. PayPal is accepted as well, but is currently not able to be used with our online shopping cart. If you wish to pay via PayPal, please contact us with your order and we will send an invoice. Purchase orders are also accepted. If you would like to set up an account to be invoiced, please call us at 888-416-2409 or 844 - SUTURES (788-8737).
- What are your shipping methods?
Our standard shipping method for all orders (except those addressed to P.O. boxes, Alaska, or Hawaii) will be FedEx with detailed tracking from shipment to delivery. Most orders shipping to IA, IN, IL, MI, and WI will arrive the next day if placed by 3pm CST. See our shipping section for a more detailed breakdown.
- What are the shipping and handling costs?
Shipping and handling costs are based on the items purchased and range from $7.00 to $10.00 for standard ground shipping with in the United States. Overnight shipping charges are dependent on your location and size/weight of the items.
All orders totaling at least $1,000 ship for free within the United States.
For items shipping outside the United States, costs will vary depending on your location. If you are outside the United States & would like a shipping quote, you can contact us here.
- Do you ship outside the United States?
Yes, we ship our products worldwide. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout or you may contact us for a shipping quote.
- Can I save my shipping and billing information so that I do not need to enter it every time?
11. Yes! You can register by clicking the "Log-In" link located at the top of every page.
- Does eSutures.com charge sales tax?
12. Sales tax is only charged on orders shipped within the state of Illinois.
- Why do some entries list dates and other do not?
We carry both in-date products and expired products (for research and educational applications). If an item is in-date, it has an expiration date listed. If not, it should be considered expired.
- Why are there multiple entries for the same item number?
14. We carry both full sealed boxes and individual packets of suture (sold at an even greater discount). All individual packets are completely sterile and in their original manufacturer's packaging. We DO NOT sell re-sterilized sutures.
- How do I retrieve my login information?
If you forgot your password, you can click the "forgot password" link in the Log-in section to have it emailed to you. If you do not remember your user name or did not register an email, give us a call at 888-416-2409 or 844-SUTURES (788-8737) and we will be happy to look it up for you.